1. General name: 8B acid
2. Chemical name: 2-nitroaniline-4-sulfonic acid
other names: 4-amino-3-nitro benzene sulfonic
3. Molecular formula: CC6H6N2O5S, Molecular weight: 218.2
4. Physical and chemical properties: This product can be diazotized with nitrite in dilute acid, with
general characteristics of amine. It is soluble in water very
|Appearance||Yellowish to red-yellow powder|
|Insolubles in 10% ammonia (%)||0.30 max|
6. Uses: It is mainly used for the syntheses of organic pigments and dyes.
A series of high-performance organic pigments and dyes can be made
from it by diazotization and coupling, for example: C.I..Pigment
Yellow 133. 168. 169. and so on.
7. Storage: Kept in ventilating place, far away from oxidant, heat, fire and
For more details, pls enquire us freely!