Polyester Filament Woven Geotextile Fabric for Reinforcement , Sub
|Mass per unit area||g/㎡||160/152.0|
|Max. Tensile strength (MD)||KN/m||12/10.2|
|Max. Tensile strength (CD)||KN/m||11/9.2|
|Elongation at Max. tensile strength (MD)||%||30.0/25|
|Elongation at Max tensile strength (CD)||%||/35.0/27|
|CBR bursting strength||KN||1.8/1.5|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||5/4.5|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||9/8.1|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(CD)||KN/m||3.6/3.24|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||6.4/5.76|
|Trapezoid tearing strength||KN||0.2|
|bitumen oil adsorption||L/㎡||0.8-1.2|
We mainly produce short fiber needle pouched geotextile and .long-
fiber needle puched geotextile.
1. Long- fiber needle punched geotextile
100g/m2 - 800g/m2
High strength, anti-aging, Acid and Basic Resistance, abrasion
resistance, flexibility, and easy for construction.
Used for highway, railway, dam, coastal beach for reinforcement,
filtration, separation and drainage, especially used in salt
marshes and garbage burying field.
2. Short fiber needle pouched geotextile
100GSM - 1500GSM
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for
Used in the area of highway, railway, dam, land fencing for
filtration, separation drainage and protection
The High Strength Woven geotextile is a kind of new building
materials. According to the manufacturing methods are divided into:
There are two types of nonwoven geotextiles and geotextile. General
engineering is the use of nonwoven geotextile,The High Strength
Woven geotextile has the functions of waterproof, filtration,
drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing, compared
with the masonry and concrete anti-seepage effect with
conventional, low investment, simple construction process, short
construction period, good anti-seepage effect, channel the
effective utilization coefficient etc.
- Effect of Geotextile material when it is submerged in
concentrated sea water.
- Effect of UV radiation on Geotextiles when installed in open Salt
- Life of Geotextiles material in Salt based chemicals industries.
- Your previous supply to similar salt industries and their
- Procedure for fixing Geotextiles on embankment slope of
Reservoir, Condenser and Crystallizer of Salt Industries
(1) artificial filling foundation movement of ground water.
(2) gravel filter layer surrounding the periphery of the drain pipe
(3) in water conservancy projects wells, relief wells or inclined
(4) for retaining wall backfill reinforcement, or for anchored
retaining wall panel.
(5) reinforced flexible pavements, crack repair roads, prevent the
reflection cracks of pavement.
(6) in ternal vertical or horizontal drainage, dissipation of pore
water pressure in soil.
(7) water impermeable geomembrane dam or embankment in the lower
part of the back or the concrete.
(8) the isolation layer between the road ballast and subgrade,
isolation layer or between the embankment and soft foundation.
(9) the isolation layer soil between highway, airport, railway
ballast and artificial rockfill and soil fabric.