Customized product PP/PET nonwoven geotextile for foundation
|Mass per unit area||g/㎡||160/152.0|
|Max. Tensile strength (MD)||KN/m||12/10.2|
|Max. Tensile strength (CD)||KN/m||11/9.2|
|Elongation at Max. tensile strength (MD)||%||30.0/25|
|Elongation at Max tensile strength (CD)||%||/35.0/27|
|CBR bursting strength||KN||1.8/1.5|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||5/4.5|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||9/8.1|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(CD)||KN/m||3.6/3.24|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||6.4/5.76|
|Trapezoid tearing strength||KN||0.2|
|bitumen oil adsorption||L/㎡||0.8-1.2|
Produced from high quality polypropylene or polyester fibers,
Nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched to form a strong fabric
that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage
from construction stresses.
500g PET short fiber nonwoven geotextile
High strength anti-aging, anti-acid and alkali abrasion resisting,
flexibility, and 500g PET short fiber nonwoven geotextile prevent
the irregular stones on the impact of the cloth.
1. Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil
particles while allowing for the free flow of
2. Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
3. Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
4. Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
Sample Charge for PP/PET nonwoven geotextile for foundation
1. Samples charge: According to your design. Sampling time: 3-5days
2. Samples charge: Free for Existing Samples Sampling time: 1day
Quick Lead Time We're dedicated to providing the quickest
turnaround times and work very Hard to ensure that all of your
deadlines are met.
Unbeatable Prices We continuously strive to find ways of reducing
our production costs, and passing the savings Over to you!
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieve a level of
awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of
your potential customers.
Special Offers In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are
constantly running special offers on our promotion gifts, consumer
goods, and design services. Contact our sales team to see how we
can help you save a lot of money.
1. Use of geotextile good permeability and water permeability, make
water flow through, effectively intercept sand erosion
2. Geotextile has good conductive capability, it can be formed
within soil drainage channel, , the internal structure of the soil
efflux of excess liquids and gases.
3. Use of geotextile reinforced soil tensile strength and
resistance to deformation ability, to improve the stability of the
building structure, to improve soil quality.
4. Effective will be concentrated stress diffusion, transfer or
decomposition, soil to prevent the damage by external force.
5. To prevent the lower level between sand, soil and concrete
6. Mesh is not easy to jam - not finalize the fibrous tissue
formation of the mesh structure should be modified and motility.
7.High permeability - under the pressure of water in the soil, can
still maintain good permeability
8.Corrosion resistant - polypropylene or polyester fiber as raw
material, acid, non-corrosive, non-insect, anti-oxidation
9.Simple construction - light weight, easy to use, simple
1.sample: the sample is free ,you only should pay for the freight.
2.If you order to us ,we must promise the quality ,if some quality
3.We will dispatch our Quality and Problems Appraisers to make a
4. Have a negotiation of the compensation and sign agreements
5. Our After-Sales Department will perform the duties as the