Paving fabrics Non Woven Geotextile filter fabric , permeable
|Mass per unit area||g/㎡||160/152.0|
|Max. Tensile strength (MD)||KN/m||12/10.2|
|Max. Tensile strength (CD)||KN/m||11/9.2|
|Elongation at Max. tensile strength (MD)||%||30.0/25|
|Elongation at Max tensile strength (CD)||%||/35.0/27|
|CBR bursting strength||KN||1.8/1.5|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||5/4.5|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||9/8.1|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(CD)||KN/m||3.6/3.24|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||6.4/5.76|
|Trapezoid tearing strength||KN||0.2|
|bitumen oil adsorption||L/㎡||0.8-1.2|
Paving fabrics are widely used in both new road constructions and
in road maintenance to reduce reflective cracking in the pavement.
The purpose is to distribute stresses originated from cracks in the
lower part of the pavement by creating a stress relieving and/or
waterproofing interlayer membrane system.
To avoid reflective cracking of new asphalt.
To protect the subsoil from water intrusion and thereby loss of
As much as 100 million square yards of Interlayer Paving Fabric
Systems are successfully being installed every yearin the United States. These interlayer systems are being used for
two primary reasons:
1. They provide a Moisture Barrier to stop surface water from entering the road base.
o FHWA studies show that one-third to one-half of all precipitation
falling on a road surface can infiltrate through the pavement to
the base and sub grade.
o Pavement base materials that are saturated just 10% of the time
can reduce the pavements life by 50%.
2. They form a Stress Absorbing Membrane toincrease pavement fatigue life and to retard reflective cracking.
- Laboratory tests indicate a 100 – 300% increase in fatigue life of
a pavement when used with a Fabric Interlayer.
- Field performance indicates a 50 – 100% delay in reflective
cracking occurs with a Fabric Interlayer.
- Fabric Interlayers are shown to be equivalent to placing an
additional 0.1 to 0.15 feet (three to four centimeters) of ACC
overlay in terms of retarding crack reflection.
- The installation of a Fabric Interlayer System is much less
expensive than placing additional asphalt or increasing roadway
maintenance. Use of paving fabrics generally yields a savings in
pavement rehabilitation system costs of more than $7000 per lane
1. Any quality problem caused by our fault, your 100% loss will be
paid back to you.
2. 24H at your service.
3. DIY, logo printing, carton designs are also accepted.
4. 30 years life (special material rate, installation in relative
humidity 97% below & 050 ℃ )
in room, no deformation)
5. Free samples are ready for your reference
6. Flexible terms of payment (T/T,L/C,DP and so on are all