Filtration , separation PET non woven polypropylene geotextile
|Mass per unit area||g/㎡||160/152.0|
|Max. Tensile strength (MD)||KN/m||12/10.2|
|Max. Tensile strength (CD)||KN/m||11/9.2|
|Elongation at Max. tensile strength (MD)||%||30.0/25|
|Elongation at Max tensile strength (CD)||%||/35.0/27|
|CBR bursting strength||KN||1.8/1.5|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||5/4.5|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||9/8.1|
|Elongation 3% Tensile strength(CD)||KN/m||3.6/3.24|
|Elongation 15%Tensile strength(MD)||KN/m||6.4/5.76|
|Trapezoid tearing strength||KN||0.2|
|bitumen oil adsorption||L/㎡||0.8-1.2|
1. Geotextile helps to enhance the soil mass' tensile strength and
non-deformability and structural stability so as to improve soil
2. It can effectively make the concentrated stress diffuse,
transfer or decompounds, and prevent the soil mass against the
destruction of outside force.
3. Its mesh is hard to jam by virtue of the compliancy and motility
of the reticulation formed by indefinite form Fibrous tissue.
4. High water permeability-it can keep good water permeability even
in the pressure of soil and water.
5. Corrosion resistant-it is made from polypropylene fiber or
terylene or other chemical fiber, featuring resistance to acid and
alkali and oxidation, non-corroding, no worm-eaten.
6. Easy construction-low weight, easy operation, simple
1). Reinforcement: Used in the constructions of highway, railway,
airport, dam, prevent slope dike, retaining wall, etc. to improve
2). Protection: To prevent the bank from eroding by wind, wave
,tidal and rain. Used for the projects such as revetment, slope
protection and bottom protection, anti-soil erosion, etc.
1. We can do the designs according to the customers requirement
2. We can open customers’ own mould as per their requirement
3. We have strong professional design team
4. We can offer you the high quality & reasonable price
5. Promptly delivery. small order is welcome.